Thursday, October 11, 2012

Seasons and Seasons

Another season, another change, and on we go.

I'm writing, again, and deconstructing the remainders of the temporary closets that carried us through the last few years. HRT began on August 2nd, 2012, and my world is in a quiet-yet-delightful disarray. New essays, here, soon (I've two drafts under edit at present), but diary entries look as if they'll be confined to @rmei's twitter stream these days. Or not! Time will tell.

Meanwhile, since this is linked from my twitter bio, and I'm beginning to follow around and reach out ...

Welcome, Stranger!  If you seek the voyeurism of a public diarist, feel free to just read from the beginning.  If your time is more valuable than that, and you want something to read and consider and digest, try the "Essays" links in the sidebar (I'm especially fond of "Naming..." and "Images...").

No comments: